There is a minimum selling price in USD set by The Royal Government for all travel packages to Bhutan and to be paid prior to your arrival in Bhutan.
Our standard of quality in service will never be compromised with our discounts offered.
High Season – USD$ 250 each per night for the months of March, April, May, August, September, October, and November.
Low Season – USD$200 each per night for the months of January, February, June, July and December.
|3* hotel accommodation with WiFi (Luxury hotels will be charged separately)
|Personal specialized English speaking guide & driver with SUV
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (excluding alcoholic drinks)
|All entrance fees & sightseeing including Monasteries & Dzongs etc
|Meals, other than Mentioned
|Bhutan Government daily royalties, and other taxes
|Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc.
|Free Mineral water all time during the tour
• Solo traveler US$40 each per night
• Group of 2 persons US$30 each per night
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
a) Children up to the age of 5 years – no charge.
b) 6 – 12 years old accompanied by elders/guardian – 50% discount on daily rates and no royalty required to be paid
c) 25 years and below – 25% discount on daily rates for full time students holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions
All nationalities except Indians, Bangladeshis and Maldivian – Visa is to be obtained through local agent in Bhutan.We require scan clear copy of passport to process visas. Payments are required to be made in full in order to process visas. Please ensure passports are more than 6 months validity.
On finalizing the travel itinerary, full payment has to be remitted to the Foreign Currency Account of Tourism Council of Bhutan with intimation to Bhutan Aries Tours & Treks by bank transfer. No credit card shall be accepted. Tour program becomes confirmed on full payment in advance.
• Before three months, the payment is refundable subject to administrative cost at 15% of the tour cost.
• Between two months to three months in advance, is subject to deduction of 30% from the tour cost.
• Between one month and two months in advance is subject to 50% deduction on the tour cost.
• 20 days to one month in advance is subject to deduction of 75% on the tour cost.
• In less than 20 days shall be liable to no refund of the tour cost, full amount shall be forfeited.